Monday, June 11, 2012

Preserving Memories With Easy Canvas Prints

I have seen dozens of links for print-to-canvas services, and I had never pulled the trigger to try them out.  I was always afraid it was going to be too expensive or that the image quality from my $100 digital camera was not going to be clear enough to transfer to canvas.  When I received the opportunity to receive a free 8x10 print in exchange for a review of EasyCanvasPrints.com, I had nothing to lose, so I said yes.  And I wish I had taken advantage of their service sooner!


My Canvas Story

When I accepted the opportunity to work with EasyCanvasPrints.com, I really wanted to make the best use of my free 8x10 canvas print.  I thought for a few days about what picture to use, and then it hit me.  My daughter gets to see me all day every day while mommy is at work.  I know that my daughter doesn't forget about mommy, but I thought it would be special to have a big picture of her and mommy together hanging on her wall.  Now, when she is playing, she can be reminded that mommy loves her very much and is out working hard for the things we are blessed to have in our home.  I couldn't have asked for a better experience with this service, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a unique gift for a loved one.  

My Easy Canvas Print
Because mommy works with the public in some not-so-nice situations, her face will never appear on this blog.
It has been replaced by "Smiley Guy". 

Ease of Use

When using EasyCanvasPrints.com to create a unique gift for your loved one, the hardest part is choosing the image.  The site is incredibly easy to use, and it is very simple to find exactly the right size canvas that you're looking for.  If you don't have an image that you want to use, you can choose from their library of thousands of high quality photos.

Pricing

The pricing is up front and reasonable.  You would definitely pay a lot more for original works of art that were the same size.  The 8x10 that I chose would normally have been around $45 plus shipping. This is incredibly affordable compared to some of the other services that I have seen.  The pricing for additional services is also always listed with the service description so there is no price confusion.

Customer Service

The first time I submitted my image, it printed very dark.  The original image had several shadowy spots, and lots of color contrast as it was taken outdoors last summer.  I explained the situation, and they were happy to take care of reprinting an adjusted image for me.  I simply lightened the photo between 5-10%, and resubmitted it for printing.  It turned out great.  I was very happy with the quality of the edited image.  If you don't have the software or the ability to edit your own images like I did, you can get (for a small fee) image touch-up services from EasyCanvasPrints.com as well.  If you want to edit your own images, I would recommend lightening darker images around 5%.

There is still time to take advantage of their 25% off sale for Father's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...