Saturday, December 29, 2012

Dad Blogs: Best Posts of 2012

For those of you anxiously awaiting my return from "vacation mode," it won't be too much longer. I'm still working on remodeling our future home, and once we get moved in, I'll be back on a regular basis. I have so many stories to share with you - like why everyone is peeing on the floor, jokes to tell during a vasectomy, and much, much more.

In the meantime, I have some other great dad-related content that I think you would love. I'm part of a dad bloggers Facebook group that is 70 members strong (...and growing!). We decided that it would be fun to each share what we felt was our best post of the year. Some are funny; some are sweet; some will make you think; and others will make you cry. Here they are, in no particular order. (More may be added as they are posted this week, so be sure to check back!)


Looking At My Boy - A Blogger and A Father

Dear Hypothetically Gay Son - Ask Your Dad

Why We Have Kids - DadScribe

Does Our "Elf On The Shelf" Have A Penis? - Kyle of Rather-Be-Shopping

The Upside of Timidity - Ray Colon

May Your Song Always Be Sung - ihopeiwinatoaster

Gays, Muppets, Chicken + Jesus - Designer Daddy

Saying Goodbye To "Campa" - The Real Matt Daddy (Me)

Education vs. Intimidation: Why Your Parenting Philosophy Is Not Mine - Fodder 4 Fathers

10 Phrases That Will Reduce A Parent To Tears - DadDoes

Honoring Pearl Harbor - Rob Hatton

Toys Reflect Our Story - Cute Monster

A Daddy's First Miscarriage And The Feelings That Came With It - Keith of Daddy Place

Raising Children Without A Father Of My Own - Canadian Dad

Spiderman, My Kids And The Kissing Episode - Mommy's Busy... Go Ask Daddy!

Biggest Legends Of The West In One Photograph: Fake Or Real?

On Holding Hands: A Meditation On Being A Father - Raised ByLessons From America My Daughter

A Sublime Parenting Moment - Luke, I Am Your Father

The Parenting Wars... Starring Legos - Daddy's In Charge?

Whose Shoes To Fill - Active Duty Dad

Lessons From America - The P Word

The Intro - Ay Yo, Be A Father

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...